Friday, April 16, 2010

picture perfect memories and pens.


it was a good start to the day.
dad took me and mom out to dunkin donuts. oh yeah, and we also brought, Peyton. yeah, the DOG.
so we sat there and ate our food and peyton was just sitting there, in the car, watching us.
it was actually kinda sad.
but, oh well, he got through it. hahaha.
then we came home.
and i had to clean my room.
of course, i got distracted by the pictures and neat things i found so i pinned them up on my wall and there they are at the top picture.
i love it.
i have another wall full of pictures, too.
i also found a whole bunch of pens in my room.
so yeah.
that's my morning. :)



3 comments:

  1. Wall full of pictures- yesss! Ha ha it's the happiest thing to see, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i say i love your eye for good pics, sis!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, right? :)
    i love it!
    thanks ate :D

    ReplyDelete