Sunday, April 11, 2010

i like my weeks.






So this week i've been listening to alot of music. Pretty much music that my sister recommends. We like the same music. I love love love love it when i can turn up the music really loud and dance and not care about what people think (since theyre not even watching) I'm excited to go to my sister's houses to turn up the ipod, the speakers, and our dance skills (;
I just love times like that. You get a burst of energy like nothing ELSE.
Last saturday, my mom bought me a pair of converse. Bright blue and high tops. I love them because they really add to your outfit and make things POP. I even wore them while just sitting outside because i love them so much. But no, I'm not gonna lie, they are the HARDEST shoe to get your foot into, forreal.
Its hard to do school, sitting inside, while staring at a book while the sunshine is streaming into the windows and the living room and you see how bright it is..then you think about what you could be doing outside, then you think about what you can do in the summer, then you think about summer, then you think about getting your school done which apparently, you're not doing because you're daydreaming about the sunshine. So people, EASY WAY TO FIX THIS. Do school outside, laying on a towel, with your ipod (if you dont get too distracted), with a cute little buddy (preferably a dog), with your book open and your notebook and a pencil and sunglasses. There really are ways to make the season thats close to summer FEEL like summer, even with the school part! it's just great!
My bestfriend, Ale' spent the night on friday. We had an amazing weekend together, basically. Went to frontlines, talked about BESTFRIENDS and God being our bestfriend and how we can make him our bestfriend EVEN MORE by spending time with Him, then went home, ate a bunch of doritos, sour gummy words, watched some Disney channel, took pictures, listened to music, messed around, then went to bed. Next day we went to her house and did the COOLEST THING.
Took pictures under water, which will be in the next post.. but ANYWAY.
This was basically my week. It was also a good week because God got me up to spend some time with Him. And we all need that because if not our lives would basically STINK and we'd be like little stray dogs looking for food and then the dogs eat something which is really bad like CHOCOLATE and mess up. So yeah. God's food is good food. And we need it. God's food is like the brocolli (or anything thats good for you) of life. Hahaha. Good way to see eat. I think. :)

2 comments:

  1. loooove this post! you better update more often then. love you, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!
    I really like this, and the way you take pictures of everyday things. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete