Friday, March 5, 2010

New blog, but not new at this.

I've decided to have a week by week blog, as you can see. I can't get on the computer during the week (WAYYY TOO MUCH SCHOOL) so we'll just have to settle for this.
So... it's March. I can't wait for SUMMER. That will be way to exciting. I don't think i've ever wanted summer this much. But anyways, for 'Spring Break' me and my family will be traveling to 3 different places. Tennessee, Iowa, and Chicago. Good thing i'm used to traveling. I don't mind that much. Gives me time to read, SLEEP, and write. I get headaches sometime though.
I've been writing in my journal alot lately. It's a good thing to, i realized. Even if I don't write, I HAVE TO. Because I'm scared once I stop I won't be writing for a while. And I don't wanna miss out on stuff that i'll definantly forget about. There's just stuff I can't write on here, obviously. Hah. :)

So here's my blog. Enjoy. And don't worry about checking it during the week, thats pointless. :) Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment